Friday, January 27, 2012

wHy WinteRaiNight ?

i'd changes in many times about my trademark in my blogspot...actually i want to use my boys..yeah DBSK..but that was too obviously..heheee..while i still find what i like..then 1 day when my older brother and i went back to home..at that time about 5 o'clock..and it was a little dark becoz it gonna rain...then i just found those scenery..ahh~~ if i had camera canon i'll done by taken those beautiful scenery..did u guys had seen Twilight?that was i thought at that time...may be not same at all..so..actually i love Winter..coz i like something cold so i can use winter clothes like sweater ahahaa..but i haven't been go to those 4 season places TT..wish i can go there..and i hope i can go to Korea!

WINTER




RAIN
wahh...whenever it rain..i just can felt the sad feeling..



NIGHT
I haven't search image for night..but u know what the scenery at night right....actually i love night coz  i can sleep..LOL..just i love those silent mood..

ahh..actually i love mist too...since my country is Malaysia..so i just can seen mist not winter..lol

No comments: